Are you an experienced maintenance mechanic looking for a long term fit with a stable company? We are hiring multiple maintenance mechanics and technicians for a large circuit board manufacturer in Forest Grove, OR. This position will be a day shift opening and pay ranges from $20-$30 an hour depending on experience. Competitive benefits are including upon permanent hire including retirement contributions, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and more. In this position, you can expect to repair, install, inspect, troubleshoot and advise on mechanical and electro-mechanical equipment and machinery. This location utilizes a range of CNC machines and other machinery so you should be ready for a work day that changes every day. If you have previous maintenance technician or mechanic experience, we would like to talk to you! Apply here to schedule an interview with a recruiter.
- Install new machinery and equipment throughout the manufacturing floor
- Inspect and identify problems with machinery
- Disassemble and assemble machinery to complete repairs
- Communicate and track the completion of maintenance tasks
- Document repair and installation jobs
- Ensure a safe and compliant work environment
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Hand Tools
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.