Are you a problem solver that is highly detail oriented? Our client in Obetz is seeking a new part-time member to their team that will serve in a support role within their warehouse. The main responsibility is handling customer packages in preparation of shipment for customer distribution. Although the primary role is supporting the warehouse operation to ensure freight is processed accordingly, a problem solving mindset is required. This position will also be responsible for data entry into an ERP system, so good computer skills and some data entry experience is preferred.
Daily functions may consist of one or all of the following:
• Receiving, weighing, measuring, scanning, labeling, and shipping while adhering to all Safety and
• Load and unload packages from processing stations / trailers
• Affixing labels to the packages
• Scanning boxes from inbound staging area
• Preparation of Bill of Ladings
• Data enter shipment details
• Cross train in other warehouse positions as needed
• Complete Health & Safety compliance training's as required
• Carry out other duties as appropriate and as assigned by his/her Manager
- bill of lading
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 PM - 11:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.