Forklift Maintenance Technician Position Ready for Immediate Direct Hire! We are looking for a qualified Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for maintaining equipment, materials, and the overall welfare of the facility. The company offers health benefits, 401k, PTO and paid holidays, plus tuition reimbursement!
Responsibilities Essential Job Duties:
• Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
•Schedule and complete the "Preventative Maintenance Program"
• Carry company cell phone as required for on-call maintenance
• Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned.
• Responsible for alerting leaders of any unusual occurrence and/or damage within the facility
• Maintain a professional courteous manner with all vendors, contractors and fellow employees.
• Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, city, State and Federal guidelines. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
• Must be able to work in cooperation with others.
• Must have welding experience
• Must have fork lift maintenance experience
• Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with others.
• Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules, including weekends.
• Prior painting, sanding, and machining experience preferred
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working weekends
- Maintenance (2 years of experience is preferred)
- preventative maintenance (2 years of experience is preferred)
- forklift maintenance (2 years of experience is required)
- welding (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.