Currently hiring for an assembler/tester for a local aerospace company located in Hauppauge. Candidates with prior electronics background are encouraged to apply! Training is available for entry level candidates looking to expand their skill set. This is a 2nd shift position but requires training in the morning for the first 3 weeks. Training hours-7:00am-3:30pm - $ 17 an hour during training Working hours- 2:30pm-10:00pm- $ 19.55 once training is complete and you transition to the 2nd shift. Mon-Fri 40 hours will overtime available. -Must have reliable transportation - Must be comfortable working with small pieces -Will be working with basic hand tools -Resume required
If you are interested in learning more about this position please schedule a time to speak or text Chamira at 631.339.0281 for further consideration!
- Follows production documentation to select Test Set-Up requirements
- Performs various Test Set-Ups based on test requirements and various relay style(s) being tested
- Performs loading and unloading of harnesses/sockets & test beds/sockets
- Monitoring of test results and identification and segregation of pass or fail products
- Documents results in associated logs and production paperwork
- Identifies issues and reports them to management
- Develops and maintain an understanding of the various testing procedures and requirements
- In order to perform environmental testing on production relays including Miss-Test and Vibration Test activities.
- Selects associated testing programs utilizing various testing equipment including vibration shakers, temperature chambers and associated fixtures (test beds, harnesses, sockets).
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- Electronic Assembling
- Mechanical Assembling
- Assembler, Inspection, packaging
- Parts Assembling
- Line Work
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 2:30 PM - 10 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.