Are you looking for a full-time/long term opportunity with a great company? Are you passionate about keeping a warehouse on schedule? Do you experience in Quality Inspection? If so, we have the perfect position for you! We are currently hiring for Quality Inspectors or a fast-paced warehouse in Olive Branch, MS.
- Administers and operates the organization's warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment
- Uses verbal and written instruction for kit assembly, rework, testing, block code, and inspection of product
- Lifts, unpacks, tests, repacks, and documents results
- Lifts, unpacks, adds or removes materials, repacks, and documents results
- Reports work status to VAS Supervisor
- Provides support as requested by a Lead
- Maintains cleanliness of assembly
- Helps with the packing and taping of boxes of products
- Moves material with pallet jack or on cart
- Supports safety initiatives and follows all safety guidelines
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- standing for 6 hours at one time
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.