In this role, you will be responsible for using pallet jacks to move items, loading and unloading items into their identified areas, breaking down boxes and some computer work. Your success will be measured on productivity, quality, safety, and attendance.
Relax and recharge on your paid daily lunch break with an on-site cafeteria and modern vending machines in a climate controlled facility. Top performers have opportunities to become full time employees and future leaders of the team.
High school diploma/GED. Submit to a criminal background check and drug test. Ability to stand and stoop for up to 8-12 hours. Ability to push, lift or carry up to 30 lbs repeatedly in a light industrial manufacturing type setting.
Apply online now or call at 724-940-7824 for an immediate phone interview.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Follow all documented processes and procedures;
• Physical transport of materials, and timely and accurate completion for all required SAP transactions using appropriate PPE and material handling equipment;
• Finish product packaging using visual work instructions in accordance to all regulatory requirements;
• Completion of all required transactional steps to receive and ship material.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- working weekends
- Stock Handling
- Product Handling
- Moving Material
- Material Handling
- Material Requirement Plan/MRP
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 2:20 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.