If you are looking to join a laid back and family like culture, this is the winery for you! We are looking for a jack of all trades that can manage the upkeep of our landscaping and buildings as well as adapt to any necessary needs the winery has. If you are looking to learn more about this position we would love to talk to you, please apply today!
- Performing routine building maintenance tasks. Performance of building maintenance tasks in one or more fields (e.g. carpentry, electrical, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing, etc.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical systems: Bearings, chains, belts, couplings, motors and gearboxes, pneumatic control systems, pumps, seals, and valves
- Perform building maintenance tasks
- Conduct maintenance work planning – materials take-offs and specification, time estimates, equipment needs, etc.
- Operate company vehicles, fork lifts, personnel lifts and other heavy equipment
- Keep accurate records detailing maintenance, service, and repair history on all equipment
- Understand and comply with all safety regulations and procedures; take a lead role in making sure that the facility and equipment are safe for employees and visitors
- strong mechanical aptitude. Electrical distribution or controls experience. Previous winery maintenance experience a plus
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 100lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Electronic Maintenance
- General Maintenance
- Electrical (3 years of experience is required)
- Contract Maintenance/Renewal
- Facilities maintenance (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.