Would you like to work for an established company with an excellent reputation as an employer of choice? Are you passionate about environmentally sound products and practices? Now hiring a Sit-down Forklift Driver to be part of a production environment, that could also work the assembly line when not needed on a Forklift. This is a temp to hire job! Apply or call 704-510-1644.
- Download incoming shipments and fill out all documentation and entry procedures appropriately
- Load outgoing shipments and fill out all documentation and outbound procedures appropriately
- Arrive early to help prepare production lines when allowed
- When the forklift is not needed, work on the production line or support the service center's management in other activities, as indicated.
- Move production inventory when loading and unloading inbound and outbound lines, as well as the sorting process in a safe, accurate, and timely manner.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 5 hours at one time
- Sit Down Forklifts
- Material Handling
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6:30 AM - 3 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.