Would you like to work for a company that is committed to their employees’ safety and where you will be recognized for your contributions. We are looking for Production Helpers to join our local manufacturing team. If you can ensure the safe and efficient packing of products, while utilizing your experience as a warehouse associate in a high-speed manufacturing environment; we have the job for you!
• Support the operation of a fast-paced packaging manufacturing facility
• Primary duties include safely performing a wide range of tasks that include all activities associated with helping operators with job functions, gathering finished goods, stacking them in a uniform manner, and maintaining a clean and organized workspace. The ideal candidate will have a commitment to working safely and demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, possess a desire to learn manufacturing processes, and have a desire to advance within the company.
• Ensure our customers get the quality, consistency, and responsiveness they deserve
• Embrace the Company culture, based on values of integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- Moving Material
- Production Control
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 2:30 PM - 1 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.