Looking to get into a career position? This it the company to do so. One of the upcoming companies in Visalia. The Material Handler maintains distribution of materials between the production floor and inventory; loading and unloading; delivering production materials and supplies to production floor; staging finished product in designated inventory location; general housekeeping.
- Maintains inventory by identifying and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling and securing product in correct location.
- Be a reliable member of the team, always identifying and professionally communicating ways to improve the work environment.
- Keeps Safety at the forefront of team’s thinking and approach to work.
- Communicates and ensures all safety procedures are strictly adhered to.
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 30lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- Product Handling
- Material Handling
- Moving Material
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 11 PM - 7:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.