Our client is one of the nation’s largest on-site food and beverage service providers proudly offering custom solutions to local facilities including micro markets, full-line vending, coffee service, pantry service, sustainable products, water (filtered and bottled) service, catering, and corporate food service.
- Receive the work orders, pull the drinks and snack products and place them in the designated tubs for our designated routes.
- Count the products and load the tubs that are filled onto the delivery route trucks and assist with the proper storage of products inside the warehouse while ensuring proper rotation of products based on freshness dates.
- Sort and move various products within the warehouse environment using a self-propelled electric pallet jack and/or standard fork pallet jack.
- Keeping a clean work area.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Order Picking
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 1:30 PM - 11:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.