Randstad is seeking motivated workers for a fantastic company in the St Augustine Area. If you've been working in a hot, dead end warehouse job and you're ready for a change, this may be the job for you! Join an exciting, growing company that looks out for its employees and offers a climate controlled warehouse. Call 904/823-2102 for more information.
- Pick up proper selecting documents prior to order selection process.
- Select and separate warehouse product by account and stop number as designated by the computer-generated label.
- Match product description with label description.
- Build pallet within the warehouse according to customer guidelines.
- Maintain production standards, while minimizing errors.
- Transport, via stand-up electric pallet jack, the completed orders to appropriate staging area in the warehouse.
- Return completed selecting documents to proper collection site per specifications of the Shipping Department in the warehouse.
- Other warehouse duties and special projects as requested.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Order Picking
- Order Pulling
- Sit Down Forklifts
- Pallet Jack Operation (1 year of experience is required)
- Material Handling
- Forklift Operation (6 months of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 12 PM - 10 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.