Hiring an experienced Shipping and Receiving Clerk with a fast growing company. If you have a background in receiving inventory into a warehouse, processing paperwork for both shipping and receiving and you work in a fast paced environment, this opportunity might be for you. This role is a long term temp to hire job. Our client provides benefits once converted. Apply today and let's get you this job!!!
- receive products in the warehouse
- review shipping slips against inventory received
- move merchadise to warehouse location by using a manual pallet jack
- repair shipping labels
- review packaged product
- finalize pallets for shipping
- work safely with a team at a fast pace
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- shipping and receiving
- computer skills
- operating manual pallet jack
- customer service
- good communication skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6:30 AM - 3 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.