Are you experienced with Maintenance Tech? Are you seeking a competitive benefits package which includes coverage for medical, vision, dental with extension to your family? We are looking for an experienced Electronics Maintenance Technician to work in a manufacturing facility where safety, teamwork, and personal growth are all #1 priorities.
- Provide technical assistance in resolving electrical-related problems associated with production and facility equipment/systems.
- Provide support in resolving electrical engineering problems encountered during capital improvement project work/construction.
- Assemble electrical systems or prototypes, using hand tools or measuring instruments
- Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair electrical instruments or testing equipment.
- Inspect electrical project work for quality control and assurance.
- Identify solutions to on-site technical design problems involving electrical systems.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 30lbs
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- Electronic Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.