Do you enjoy hands on work and have an eye for detail? We are looking for motivated individuals to work in a Poultry Equipment Warehouse located in Lakeland, FL. Pay for this position is determined by experience. This is a great opportunity to get introduced to the manufacturing environment, or enhance your already existing skills Pay: $15-18/hr; Shifts Available: 6a-3:30pm or 3:30p-1a Location: Lakeland, FL
- Configures and operates electrically powered presses to cut, shape, and form metal, plastic, or other materials used in manufacturing operations
- Repeats operation for each machine setting specified on charts.
- Computes punch charts from blueprints.
- Other duties may be assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Machine Operation
- Press Operation (1 year of experience is required)
- Punch Press (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.