Purchasing/Inventory Manager needed ASAP! We have an exciting opportunity with a Cable/Security Cable manufacturing and distribution company. In this role the candidate will oversee the Purchasing and Inventroy of fiber optic cables, keystone jacks, HDMI, and secuity system equipment. This person will be purchasing metal and other materials from an international market, mainly in Asia. Expreince in E-Commerce is mandatory for this position. 5 years of purchasing and inventory control is required. Pay starts at 55K depending on experince.
- Control distribution of E-Commerce buiness
- Knowledge of Internation purchasing is a must mainly in Asia
- Developing purchasing strategies new and existing vendors, including inventory forecasting and stocking
- Sourcing equipment, parts, and supplies inventoried in the Company’s distribution facilities and for time sensitive commercial projects
- Approving and issuing purchase orders, negotiating pricing, terms of purchase, and on-time deliveries
- Processing purchase orders, equipment receivables, and vendor invoices
- Creating and maintaining vendor contracts and purchasing files
- Collaborating with management, sales team, vendors, service personnel, and customers while building and maintaining excellent relationships
- Creating and reviewing inventory reports capturing current, slow, excess, and obsolete inventory
- Performing cost and profitability analysis of executed purchasing strategies
- Supply Chain (5 years of experience is required)
- Purchasing in Asia (5 years of experience is required)
- Inventory Control (5 years of experience is required)
- E-Commerce (5 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.