The Shipping Associate is responsible for shipping and receiving goods for the company. Required Skills/Abilities: o Previous shipping experience preferred. o Ability to use bar code readers, computer terminals, and other electronic devices.
- Ability to use bar code readers, computer terminals, and other electronic devices.
- Timely loading/unloading of trucks, and ensures products are loaded properly to reach destination in same condition
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness especially with ship lists; assure quantity always matches paperwork
- Review of merchandise prior to packaging to ensure quality, quantity, and properly labeled
- Understands how to do scan shipping or receiving in conjunction with the computer
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.