Would you like to work with one of the WORLD'S leaders in distribution and fulfillment? Would you like to work in a safety conscious environment where your well-being is important? If you answered YES, and are looking for a long term career opportunity, we want to speak with you!
We are currently seeking a motivated Shipping Lead to join our already successful team!
3rd shift! I am excited for you to join the Randstad Team!!! THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE START POSITION!
- Communicates with Carriers/drivers, warehouse/office personnel and customers regarding shipment and receipt of product.
- Assists in the scheduling of receiving times, assigns truck doors, assigns receiving numbers and prepares blind tally.
- Checks outbound/inbound orders for accuracy and proper signatures, i.e: picked by and checked by truck driver; for over, short and damage reports for receipts.
- Checks documents for proper and complete information; signs freight bills. Checks driver identification and notes drivers license number on bill of lading
- Maintains log for accurate records of all product movement for inbound, outbound, staged orders and yard management.
- Assists with rechecks, verefication and cycle counts and audits.
- Supervising team on 3rd shift.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working up to 2 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Shipping and Receiving (1 year of experience is preferred)
- RF Scanner
- Attention to detail
- Clerical Work
- Managing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9:30 PM - 6 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.