Are you looking to join a company that can provide great stability and a good work environment? We are currently looking for General Warehouse Associates to join a hard working team in Secaucus, NJ. Would you like to be paid weekly? We can do that! And place you in an incredible team environment and an upbeat culture in return for your hard work. We are conducting a virtual job fair every Thursday from 9:15am-11:15am!
- Ability to work on feet for 8 hours and carry loads up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work independently and safely
- Received shipments and stored goods in warehouse
- Coordinated transfers of materials between several warehouses
- Safely used warehouse equipment, including forklift, and performed basic repair.
- Overseen all products leaving the warehouse to ensure accuracy and integrity of shipments
- Inspected and researched all discrepancies in inventory and tracking
- Performed weekly analysis to find damaged or unacceptable product for improved quality control
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 50 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Line Work
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.