Are you looking to join a company that can provide growth and an amazing work environment? Do you have at least 3 years experience on Stand up and Clamp Forklift? We have the perfect position for you! We are looking for candidates who pay attention to safety precautions, have the ability to maintain focused concentration over a long period of time, and a good sense of balance.
- Properly accounting for the location of incoming goods
- Assuring no damaged items are sent or received
- Comparing packing lists to company purchase orders and ensuring that the products in each delivery match the packing list
- Collaborating with the marketing department to develop a schedule for assembling and displaying manufacturer marketing pieces on the sales floor
- Updating the product inventory as products are received and added to the inventory
- Packaging products for return to vendors and filling out any paperwork necessary
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working weekends
- Cycle Counting
- Basic Computer Skills
- Quality Assurance
- Time Management
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 2 AM - 12:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.