Randstad Staffing is seeking a skilled Material Handler candidate to work for a client in Plymouth, MN in the Printing/Packaging industry. Direct Hire job. Benefits included. Shift: 6am-6pm Schedule: Rotating (2on, 2off, 3on, 2off, 2on, 3off) Pay: $18-21/hr Must have 6 months of material handling experience using a sitdown forklift.
1. Shipping and Receiving -Communicate with outside Shipping Companies as requested. -Ensure dock area stays clean and organized. -Ensure required reports and any other paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
2. Material Handling -Demonstrate a working knowledge of the production processes and how to support them. -Stocks inventory in shelves and overstock locations. -Maintain a clean production work environment. -Keep Production Lines supplied with Boxes and other minor required materials as needed. -Alert Production Supervisors when miscellaneous supplies are running low. -Assist Production, Fulfillment and Quality Departments as requested.
3. Safety -Ensure a safe work environment is maintained at all times. -Identifies, reports, and resolves safety issues.
4. Inventory Control -Conducts daily cycle counts of active pick locations. -Accurately record all product movement adjustments.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Material Handling
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.