Are you looking for a long-term and stable career opportunity? Do you have experience maximizing warehouse productivity and supervising employees? We're hiring for a warehouse supervisor! This is a direct-hire opportunity at a well-known and local company. Apply online today or text "SUPERVISOR" to 319-775-0227 to learn more about the position!
Primary responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
· Ultimate leadership responsibility for the shipping department's warehouse.
· Supervision of associates including forklift operators, material handlers and administrative staff.
· Schedule employees to support daily shipping activity and all other responsibilities which accompany this role production and compounding requirements based on workload.
· Ensure that work effort, which has been scheduled, is accomplished on time and consistent with quality requirements.
· Directs all distribution and logistics activities including managing labor costs, productivity, inventory levels and ensures the accuracy timeliness of all transactions processed in our ERP system.
Other responsibilities or tasks as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.