A large manufacturer has a great opportunity for experienced Forklift Operators. We offer excellent benefits and and PTO. We are looking for candidates with great attendance, great attitudes, and a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment. This opportunity is to support our 2nd shift operations. Your duties will include timely movement of product from production area to storage racks, pre-scanning and staging loads to ship the next day, inventory audits and other general warehouse activities.
You should be reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards, as well as willingness to learn and improve. We also expect you to be a good team player.
Fork-lift Operator responsibilities are:
- Perform daily safety checks on power industrial truck (PIT) to determine equipment is in good working order.
- Operate fork-lift in a responsible manner ensuring your own safety and the safety of those around you.
- Remove goods from production area and secure freight by using plastic wrap machine.
- Scan goods into storage locations using hand held scanner.
- Read and comprehend shipping reports in order to stage load for shipping.
- Read and comprehend inventory reports in order to audit storage locations.
- Adhere to health and safety regulations
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Reach Truck Operation
- Stand Up Forklifts
- Sit Down Forklifts
- Material Handling
- Moving Material
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 3:30 PM - 12 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.