Are you an experienced Shipper Manager looking for a perm opportunity on 1st shift? If so I have a great opportunity for you in Woburn, MA. Are you looking to work in a multi tasking fast paced environment. If I have your attention and this sounds like the right opportunity for you my client has an immediate need at this time for a Shipper Manager paying between $29 to $30 an hour. Must have knowledge of UPS, Fed ex, and DHL If interested in learning more about this opportunity please call Jonathan at 978-794-1875 to discuss.
- Generate shipping schedule for upcoming week and review with shipping personnel. Any shipments with incomplete shipping instructions, (missing Incoterms, purchase order number, payment terms, etc.) provide highlighted copy to Sales. Review any special requirements, (letter of credit, formal packing list required, special markings on crates, test certificates etc.) with shipping personnel.
- Using UPS/DHL/Fed-Ex software process sales orders with expedited or same day shipments, enter the necessary kit/pick list and follow QMS procedures for processing shipment for spare part orders. Forward completed kit/pick list to administration staff for filing. Print shipping labels for all spare parts for foreign shipments and forward to the administration staff for processing foreign paperwork. Ensure pictures of all items are taken and filed correctly on server by job number.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- Fed ex
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.