Would you like to work for a company who is committed to their employees’ safety and where you will be recognized for your skills and contributions? We are looking for experienced Forklift Operators to join a great company in the Olive Branch area. If you can ensure the safe and efficient picking and loading of products while utilizing your experience (min. 6 months) as a Clamp Forklift Operator in a high-speed manufacturing environment; we have the job for you! If you feel that this describes you, please apply!
May include but not limited to:
- Manages pick ticket orders utilizing the RF scan gun
- Pulls warehouse items from the floor for direct loading
- Ensures that orders are accurate
- Stages items correctly for delivery
- Operates Clamp Forklift and ensures safety regulations are followed
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Clamp Operation (6 months of experience is required)
- Order Processing
- RF Scan Gun (6 months of experience is required)
- Entering Data
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 5 AM - 1:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.