Randstad in West Memphis have immediate openings for a major manufacturing plant in West Memphis, AR
Production Line Operators are responsible for assuring finished product meet or exceeds specifications by ensures proper fill weights are maintained and products are placed in the proper container.
Minimum Requirements Include: - High school diploma or equivalent - Must have a minimum of 6 months of recent experience working in an industrial environment - Ability to work under limited supervision - Must be able to work overtime and weekends - Ability to lift up to 50lbs - Must have reliable transportation - Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check
- Ensure production goals and quality standards are met on a regular basis
- Able to work in a fast paced industrial environment
- Ability to communicate to all levels of management
- Attention to detail and able maintain a clean work area
- Acquire skills and knowledge that will allow you to operate industrial machinery
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 25lbs
- Material Handling
- production line
- Stock Handling
- Product Handling
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.