Would you like to work for a company who is committed to their employees’ safety and where you will be recognized for your skills? We are looking for Machine Operators to join a innovative company in the Olive Branch, MS area. If you can ensure the safe and efficient packing of products, while utilizing your experience as a machine operator in a high-speed manufacturing environment; we have the job for you!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reading and following the production schedule from the crew chief
- Making the necessary changes and adjustments to the machine when needed
- Loading roll of bags into the tray, pulling it into the bag, pulling the duct into the bag, starting machine, tearing the bag from the back end of it and applying the proper bag label
- Maintaining a clean work area at all times
- Other duties as assigned under the direct supervision and following written/verbal instructions to accomplish assigned tasks
- Resolveing routine questions and problems
- Demonstrating awareness of the relative urgency of tasks and respond accordingly
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Order Processing
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 4:30 PM - 3 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.