Randstad's client is looking for a forklift operator to join their team right away! This company is a leader in global logistics and supply chain management. They support companies of all types and sizes across different sectors from Automotive, to Consumer & Retail, Energy, Healthcare, Industrial & Aerospace and Technology. If your eager to get back to work or looking for a new opportunity- apply today!!
- Unload and upload material
- Identify damages
- Report shortages
- Report quality deficiencies
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Inspect machinery
- Determine the need for repairs
- Keep updated records of inventory
- Produce activity logs
- Comply with company policies and guidelines
- Assist in keeping a safe environment
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- Sit Down Forklifts
- Stand Up Forklifts
- Material Handling
- Moving Material
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 5:30 AM - 1 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.