We are hiring for Driver in Stamford, CT. This is your opportuntiy to work for a well known company. If you like being out on the open road this is the role for you! Customer service is key in this role as the company prides themselves on being a leader in the industry! This position offers an hourly pay rate of $21.00/hr. Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6:30am-4:30pm (with some paid OT). Apply today!! Required: - Valid driver license – Class A or B (current) - Ability to drive manual transmission - Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
Driving and Deliveries
- Delivers goods to job sites and customers’ shops in a safe and timely manner
- Ensures that all proper documentation related to the delivery of goods, including customer delivery tickets, bills of lading, hazardous materials paperwork, time logs, route sheets and all other DOT and company required documents
- Ensures signature capture at each delivery
- If route requires, driver must enter closed facility, and off load merchandise. o Loads and unloads packages from truck utilizing proper techniques for safety and efficiency
- Maintains professional and courteous demeanor when working with customers and colleagues
- Maintains a satisfactory driving record and obeys all traffic laws o Works in various warehouse roles as instructed by manager during down periods
- Maintenance (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.