Are you looking for a full-time/long term opportunity with a great company? Do you have previous forklift experience or and know how to use an electric pallet jack? If so, we have the perfect position for you! We are currently hiring for a 2nd Shift Material Handler for a reputable cosmetic manufacturing facility located in Holmdel, NJ.
Material Handlers deliver and move materials per production needs. The selected candidate should be able to operate various material-handling equipment and complete manual work per direction of the Warehouse Manager and Production Supervisors. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Picks and delivers packaging components for line start-up and for ongoing usage of packaging line. This includes control of the labels.
- Removes completed pallets from packaging lines and takes to stretch wrapper for wrapping and proper ticketing.
- Transports labeled pallets to staging area for transportation.
- Responsible for inventory control within the production department.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Follow all GMP and company policies/procedures.
- Work on special projects as require.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- Product Handling
- Material Handling
- Pallet Jack Operation (1 year of experience is required)
- Reach Truck Operation (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 3 PM - 11:15 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.