Are you a maintenance guru looking for an environment to thrive in? We are looking for a maintenance magician with the know-how to improve every aspect of how a local warehouse maintains their equipment. With your broad knowledge of Maintenance proceses, you will keep everything running in the warehouse and packaging line by overseeing the maintenance scheduling process. This is a direct placement opportunity that will not be available for long. Be the first to apply.
1. Plant maintenance, repair pumps, seals and electric motors
2. Assist with any and all sudden breakdowns by repairing on site as necessary 3. Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production 4. Assist with packaging line and communicate with supervisor for all repairs and concerns 5. Maintain inventory of repair equipment and supplies
6. Repairs, modifies, designs, lays out or fabricates (with or without) blue prints a variety of metal work including equipment
7. Uses a variety of machines such as power saws, grinders and drills in completing work 8. Knowledge of MarVista safety practices
9. Perform other maintenance duties as requested
10. Maintain repair and maintenance log
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- working up to 4 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- General Maintenance
- Electronic Maintenance
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.