Randstad is seeking a picker packer in the Central Austin area. Available shifts Training 4am-12pm South
- Focused on maintaining product movement in and out of the distribution center by preforming various duties.
- You will load, unload and stack products in a safe and efficient manner.
- You will count and check products for accuracy and quality. You will maintain accurate records, report overages and shortages.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working weekends
- Order Picking
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 12 AM - 8 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.