Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? We are looking for an Assembler to perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly. You can expect weekly pay, employee perks, and full benefits in this role. Read on for more details about the responsibilities.
- Thoroughness: shows attention to detail and takes great care.
- Teamwork Orientation: work cooperatively with others on a team.
- Time Management and attendance: the ability to work quickly and methodically, dedicated to getting the job done.
- Technical Capacity: knowledgeable and having the skills to perform specialized tasks.
- Mechanical Assembling
- Parts Assembling
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.