Do you enjoy hands on work and have an eye for detail? Are you dependeble and willing to learn? We are looking for Machine Operators to work in a Medical Manufacturer located in North Haven, CT. This is an entry level position with no experience needed. This is a great opportunity to develop new skills and gain experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Performs all assembly operations in assembly and packaging.
- Effectively meets quality, quantity and process flow requirements; assemble products that meet quality standards and production goals.
- Demonstrates production knowledge and understanding, while performing inspection, including traceability, process inspection and batch verification.
- Conforms to all safe work practices, quality standards, and GMP regulations.
- Meets attendance and punctuality requirements.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
- Work is clearly defined, routine or follows standard procedures and is closely supervised.
- Assists in special projects and assignments.
- Supports lean initiatives in respective work area by working to sustain lean benefits after a lean event.
- Must develop a clear understanding of 6S, line balancing (Kaizen), communication boards and standard work.
- Must be available and willing to cross-train in other dept, as needed.
Other duties assigned with or without accommodation
The essential functions of this role include:
- Material Handling
- attention to detail
- assembly line
- machine operation
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 11 PM - 7 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.