As a Service Technician, you will be responsible for establishing and growing this Rock Hill based company throughout North and South Carolina. This position reports directly to the Service Manager and includes installing, servicing and troubleshooting commercial aquatics equipment for customers via digital communications and onsite visits. The ideal candidate will have previous service/installation or similar industry experience, as well as the ability to work well within a team, focus on the task at hand, be passionate in his/her work and meet deadlines while thoroughly and efficiently completing job tasks.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with customers in North and South Carolina.
- Plan, design and complete new commercial construction projects.
- Maintain ongoing service routes (weekly, bi-monthly and monthly) with facilities holding contracts, including regular water monitoring, delivering and applying supplemental chemicals and troubleshooting and addressing operational issues that may arise with location’s equipment or controller(s).
- Perform light renovation work, regular system maintenance, troubleshooting, system repairs and upgrades chlorinators and new commercial installs.
- Conducting customer-specific training, to include general water chemistry, system automation and controller set-up.
- Thoroughly document status and progression of jobs and new installs.
- Provide technical and service support for facility’s staff and maintenance personnel.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- Mechanical Maintenance (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Inspecting (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Pump Repair (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Water Management
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.