Do you want a career where the work you do actually saves lives? If so, this is for you! Randstad is hiring in partnership with Medtronic, the largest medical manufacturer in the world, in North Haven for medical assemblers. Previous manufacturing experience is NOT required, as the comprehensive training program will ensure the success of anyone who wants to expand their skills, while also offering a career path! This position comes with perks, including medical benefits, access to discounts from major retailers (including up to 17% off your monthly cell service), an on-site cafeteria and much more!
- Performs all assembly operations in assembly and packaging.
- Effectively meets quality, quantity and process flow requirements; assemble products that meet quality standards and production goals.
- Demonstrates production knowledge and understanding, while performing inspection, including traceability, process inspection and batch verification.
- Conforms to all safe work practices, quality standards, and GMP regulations.
- Meets attendance and punctuality requirements.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
- Work is clearly defined, routine or follows standard procedures and is closely supervised.
- Assists in special projects and assignments.
- Supports lean initiatives in respective work area by working to sustain lean benefits after a lean event.
- Must develop a clear understanding of 6S, line balancing (Kaizen), communication boards and standard work.
- Must be available and willing to cross-train in other dept, as needed.
Other duties assigned with or without accommodation
- machine operation
- Material Handling
- attention to detail
- assembly line
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.