Are you an experienced assembler looking for an exciting temp to hire role? Well then call Brittney at 510-761-9042!!! We are looking for assemblers with at least 6 months of experience in assembly! The schedule for B Shift is Wednesday - Saturday 6 PM to 6 AM along with being able to work 3 Sunday's a month for double the rate of regular pay!! Please call Brittney at 510-761-9042 if you're interested!!!!!
- Under general supervision, assembles moderately complex mechanical equipment into modular form.
- Work on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where judgment is require in resolving problems and making routine recommendations.
- Applies job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Uses hand tool power tool.
- Normally receives instruction on routine work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Assembly completes system through the integration of modular assemblies.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 30lbs
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working up to 6 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Mechanical Assembling
- Line Work
- Parts Assembling
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 PM - 6 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.