Well known Manufacturing facility in Richburg, SC is seeking Warehouse Auditors (Inventory Control)! Responsible for supporting the daily inbound, outbound flow and storage locations using RF scanning systems and paperwork; verifying documentation against incoming and outgoing shipments, validate counts; verifying item description, adhere the correct label to each tire and identify any document discrepancies. This position will require the candidate to operate a high reach forklift truck, work a 12-hour 223 schedule which includes weekends
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to use the provided equipment to complete the task (RF scanners).
- Ability to read and understand paperwork associated with shipping, receiving, and stocking of product.
- Provides accurate documentation with confirmed counts and product verification.
- Maintains and reports discrepancies found during receiving, stocking, order picking or shippnig such as item counts, and description, or physical condition of the item.
- Assists in the Cycle Count process by performing daily counts.
- Label product if needed.
- Perform duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or any member of the GITI management team.
- 2-3 years’ experience in shipping & receiving environment or related field. Experience with Warehouse Management Systems reach truck operation and/or RF/RFID a plus.
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time on a concrete floor. Push and Pull up to 300 lbs. Lift up to 50 pounds without limitation.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 40lbs
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Oral/Written Communication
- Detail Oriented
- Microsoft Office
- Time Management
- Math Aptitude
- RF Scanner
- Cycle Counting
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 PM - 7 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.