This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers and are able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Become proficient in water restoration, mold remediation, and fire damage clean-up
- Establish and maintain a schedule to ensure all services are delivered in a timely manner
- Respond to water jobs and initiate water mitigation according to IICRC standards and Rainbow International's process
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and review necessary paperwork
- Maintain all company restoration and cleaning equipment, keeping them clean and properly maintained to be available at all times
- Perform marketing tasks to sell additional services or develop additional business as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 75lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working weekends
- Clean Up
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.