Machine Shop in Lake county looking for a calibration tech to facilitate the calibration of 5000+ measuring tools. This is a Direct Hire opportunity on 1st shift. The right candidate will have 2+ years experience working with various calibration and measuring tools and have a understanding of a machine shop basics. CMM experience a plus, CMM programming experience a big plus. The shift is 7am - 3:30pm Monday - Friday. Pay in the mid $20s based on experience. Competitive benefits included. If you or anyone you know is looking for a position like this please do not hesitate to call our office at 847-336-3700, you can also text “calibration” to 224-372-0038 or if you want to schedule some time with me directly please click this link to view my calendar: https://calendly.com/joe-kasprzyk/15min
1 . Perform various complex duties classified as moderate inclusive of calibration, maintenance and repairs of tools and equipment in line with established SOP’s 2. Document calibration process and prepare reports, as required
2. Perform calibration and approve products and accessories that meet tolerances and product specifications
3. Manage repair and calibration of assessment tools and measurement of equipment inclusive of general purpose
4. Perform calibration methods and procedures on shop floor and in gage management system 6. Manage workload to achieve production schedules and ensure completion on time 7. Coordinate with production and engineering departments for calibration of measurement tools
5. Maintain accurate gage inventory, including gages out for calibration and their return dates 9. Develop all reports and certificates pertaining to calibration.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Blueprint Reading
- CMM Programing
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.