Looking to work for a company where you can use the applicaton of technology for products and processes while providing production support and problem solving solutions for the engineering department? Do you have a passion for safety? Do you always feel drawn to preventative maintenance and want to be the person who creates the process, teaches it out and manages it beginning to end? We have a company here in North GA that is looking for just that person. Send Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org call: 404.723.3313 or email@example.com call: 404.909.0344
- North Georgia Rome Area
- Monday through Friday 8a-5p
- Resumes Required
ResponsibilitiesPRODUCTION / EQUIPMENT AND FACILITY:
- Knowledge of ERP/ MRP
- Equipment design and use, OEE trending up.
- Industrial engineering (methods and efficiencies)
- Extrusion and over molding
- Project management.
- Develop the appropriate manufacturing process and manufacturing equipment in collaboration with the Global Engineering Team
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
- Read mechanical and electrical drawings and specifications
- Support technicians with product/process analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement, and improved efficiency.
- Equipment repair, design and improvement.
- Hydraulics and Ergonomic Knowledge
- Basic Industrial Electrical Knowledge
- Preventative and predictive maintenance.
- Prudent spare parts inventory.
- Maintain the CMMS
- 98% uptime; OEE trending upSchedule & supervise maintenance associates
- Other Task as assigned by the Engineering Manager
- B.S. in Mechanical or other engineering field from 4 year college/university & 5 years of related experience
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 40lbs
- General Maintenance
- Electronic Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Project Manager
- Problem Solving
- Oral Communication
- Working Independently
- Written Communication
- Decision Making
- OEE trending up
- preventative maintenance
- cost reduction
- Time Management
- Analytical Thinking
- tech savvy
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.