Does the idea of an open, challenging, and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? Are you motivated to hit production goals? Do you have a great eye for detail? Are you mechanically inclined and great with hand-tools and measuring instruments? Then we need you! We are looking for Production Line Operators to perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly. You can expect weekly pay, employee perks, and full benefits in this role. Read on for more details about the responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have mechanical ability and accurate math and measurement skills, in addition to being experienced working in a production environment.
- Read machine tags, standard parts lists, production orders, and blueprints
- Operate various equipment and machinery
- Utilize hand-held tools such as a handheld screw and drill gun
- Assemble various subassemblies
- Perform various assembly operations such as assembly and soldering
- Inspect units and parts to specifications and ensure quality standards are met.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English
- Must be able to add, subtract, and divide
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Electronic Assembling
- Circuit Board Assembling
- Line Work
- Mechanical Assembling
- Parts Assembling
- Math and Calculation
- Material Handling
- Moving Material
- Blueprint Reading
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 5:50 PM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.