Are you an experienced Electrical-Mechanical Assembler? Are you looking for a 2nd shift opportunity? How would having your Medical, Dental & Vision Health Benefits be covered 100% by employer, yes you read that correctly! Would 3 weeks vacation work for you? Oh and forgot to mention, how does a $5.00 shift differential sound? If I have your attention and this sounds like the right opportunity for you, let's connect about our contract to hire opportunity! Our client located in Gloucester, MA is currently adding a 2nd shift, and looking for experienced electro-mechanical assemblers! Hours: 3pm-11:30pm Shift: Monday-Friday Pay rate ranges: $23.00-$29.00/hr (includes shift differential)
Responsibilities Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Build, modify a wide range of electrical/ mechancial units.
- Read production parts list, assembly drawings, schematics, wire run lists, production notes and specifications to determine assembly methods.
- Point to point wiring and harness installation
- Aligns, fits and assemble component parts
- Assemble component parts into completed units, using hand tools and/or power hand tools.
- Examine parts and sheet metal for surface defects
- 2+ years assembly in electronics or manufacturing environment
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to read and understand assembly drawings, instructions and production lists
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Physically able to perform repetitive motion and stand for periods of time
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- Mechanical Assembling
- Circuit Board Assembling
- Parts Assembling
- Electronic Assembling
- read assembly drawings
- read schematics
- point to point wire harness
- hand tools experience
- power tool experience
- assembly of proto type work
- manual dexterity
- IPC certification a plus
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 3 PM - 11:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.