An optical manufacturer in Clearwater, FL is seeking entry level Order Processors to join their team on 1st shift. Ideally 6 months of Manufacturing experience is preferred (assembly, assembly line, production) however they will take anyone who is able to follow detailed processes and can follow instructions! Main duties will be pulling orders, verifying prescriptions, packaging, and finishing of the product. This is an air conditioned facility and with lots of room for growth! The ideal candidate MUST be able to pass pre-employment screenings and have an updated resume in order to be considered for a phone interview. Shift: Monday thru Friday - 7AM to 3PM (there will be lots of overtime!) Pay: $14.00/hour Location: Clearwater, FL If interested, please apply online today with your updated resume attached!
- Select lenses/frames for each RxStock lens and/or frame shelves
- Sort and deliver trays
- Key Rx parameters into LMSLog, ship, receive orders (frames, supplies, etc)
- Quality check filled Rx's
- Packaging and/or de-boxing lenses
- Initial lens inspection for cosmetic defects
- Operate surfacing equipment
- Good manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination
- Ability to recognize and distinguish colors
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Order Filling
- Following Instructions
- Order Processing
- Order Fulfillment
- Order Picking
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 3 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.