Do you have shipping experience and a sense of urgency with issue resolution? We are looking for Shipping Specialists to gather requirements, plan, package, ship, communicate, and inspect all shipments as a material handler. This role requires outside-the-box thinking and problem-solving. It also requires great verbal and written communication skills for both internal and external personnel. Shift: Monday thru Friday - 3:00PM to 11:30PM But logistics never sleeps so some OT and weekends will be required. Pay: $15.00/hour Location: Clearwater, FL If interested, please apply online today with your most up to date resume attached!
- At least 1 year of Material Handler experience in a Manufacturing environment is required
- Basic computer knowledge of MS outlook, basic typing, basic IT verbiage knowledge (Copy/paste, “X-out of that”, “close out of that”), MS excel (will be using a lot of spread sheets) and Web site navigation, drop down menu type software/utilities
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Maintains inventory levels at pack stations by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
- Assists in the unloading of incoming inventory and make sure that each incoming delivery is staged in designated and assigned areas
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies and filling packing stations.
- Requires ability to verify material to paperwork and enter/decipher data within SAP operating system
- Customer service skills are needed as there is constant interaction with internal customers
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 35lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- product movement
- Able to work independently
- Standing 8 hours
- counting shipments
- Pallet Jack Operation
- Product Handling
- Material Handling
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 3 PM - 11:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.