Ready to let your ambition thrive? We are looking for a candidate with previous leadership experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the production of quality products through production, operations, and manufacturing. This is a leadership position, for the 1st shift, with hands-on responsibility and accountability for daily production flow and bottom-line results.
- Evaluating incoming orders and setting up the production line accordingly.
- Optimizing production line efficiency by monitoring productivity and quality.
- Identifying and resolving production line problems in a timely manner.
- Performing recordkeeping tasks, including inventory management and order tracking.
- Training and supervising new production line workers.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure that orders are completed on time.
- Maintaining a fully operational, safe, and tidy work environment.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and industry regulations.
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 7 hours at one time
- Line Management
- Line Work
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.