A manufacturing facility in Fort Mill, SC is looking for 5-10 Line Technicians is looking to interview candidates ASAP. In this role, you will assist in finished product, packaging, and quality testing. This role is fast paced and demanding. This company is growing quickly and willing to train for upward progression. Within three months you would be promoted to a more technical line.
- Adhere to all safety standards and Maintain and inspect PPE. If damaged, get with your Supervisor for replacement.
- . Watch for and correct any safety hazards possible. Report all safety hazards to your Supervisor.
- Keep the lines clean and organized, maintaining all 5S areas across the line.
- Never, ever compromise quality for productivity, customers expect an exceptional quality. Ensure line is producing material that is within customer specifications
- Ensure Process Control by setting the process parameters according to the Process Sheet.
- Ensure that if any process deviation occurred, it is reported timely to the supervisor and corrective actions are taken to resolve the issue.
- Maintain communication with Lab Technicians to make sure test results are accurate and meeting the product specs.
- Assist in grinding scrap generated from line breaks and changeovers.
- Ensure that all blend changes are performed correctly
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Quality (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Time Management (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Manufacturing (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 PM - 7 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.