Large International Distributor of Retail products in Redlands is
looking for people motivated to turn their hard work into money with safe and clean environment, steady schedule and weekly paycheck.
-Daily temperature scanning at entrance
-Social Distancing on site
-Daily work station sanitizing with sanitizing stations throughout.
Growth Opportunity-Temp to hire.
Weekly raffles and games
Medical,Vision ,Dental Call or text now!909-206-2432 or call (909)475-3931.
Employees will be required to:
• Support operations by moving materials and inventory throughout the facility
• Construct packaging boxes and pick merchandise
• Verify orders, label products and utilize a handheld scanner
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Legally authorized to be employed in the United States
• 1 year of experience working in a warehouse environment
• Knowledge of warehouse management systems (WMS)a plus but not necessary
It'd be great if you also have:
• 2 years of experience as a material handler
• Availability to work a flexible schedule, with possible overtime when needed
This job requires the ability to:
• Lift up to 50 lbs.
• Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
• Sit, stand or walk for long periods of time
• Bend, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull
• Use hands and fingers to handle or feel tools or equipment
• Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 2 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Product Handling
- Order Pulling
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 2 PM - 10:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.