A rare 1st shift CNC Program, Set up and Operator opening at a client in Germantown, WI is available now. This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity, no temp time, and numerous perks! Company offers:
- competitive pay
- flexible start times
- fun, family culture
- healthcare, retirement, and vacation pay
- tuition reimbursement
If this sounds like you apply today to learn more!
- Set up and calibrate accessories and equipment.
- Keep detailed records for equipment and procedures.
- Perform necessary maintenance and cleaning on equipment.
- Supervise machines as they run and make adjustments as needed.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- lathe (4 years of experience is required)
- CNC Set up (4 years of experience is required)
- program (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 2 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.