Would you like to work for a company that is committed to their employees’ safety and where you will be recognized for your contributions? We are looking for Utility Workers to join a family-oriented company in Tukwila. If you can ensure the safe and efficient packing of products, while utilizing your experience as a general warehouse associate in a high-speed manufacturing environment; we have the job for you! We have 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift openings right now. Please Apply Today!
- Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards and with applicable laws and regulations issued by regulatory agencies.
- Ensure proper packing and packaging of the product in accordance with specific customer requirements.
- Inspect finished products to ensure it conforms to customer requirements.
- Discard defective bottles and report poor quality issues to management.
- Prepare materials to support production line changeovers to include mix and regrind material.
- Monitor operation of conveyor systems and clear bottle jams from lines.
- May operate bagger and de-bagging machines.
- May operate bottle decoration or silkscreen equipment.
- Assemble boxes and cartons and may hand-pack materials.
- Load and unload materials from trucks.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 15 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Material Handling
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.